ACHIEVING HEALTH & BALANCE IN ORGANIZATIONS
(NOTE: Pre-requisite workshop: 4 hour Path to Organizational Health and Balance)
Learn a simple and duplicable framework for "diagnosis
and regeneration" of your organization.
On his deathbed, Louis Pasteur said: "I had it wrong . . . Go after the interior terrain!"
Your organization is like the human body and requires a life nurturing terrain that is healthy and balanced for optimum performance.
Your body requires an alkaline interior terrain (a pH of 7.0 or higher) to stay healthy. If the body does not have an alkaline interior terrain, disease (cancer, diabetes, heart disease, digestive disorders, etc.) set in and the cells, no matter how many nutrients are provided, cannot absorb the nutrients. Explore what the equivalent is in your organization and why nutrients such as rewards and training sometimes don't get absorbed.
Imagine your computer working without a healthy "operating system". The same reasoning applies to your organization.
In this workshop you will learn to go after the terrain of your organization and learn to restore it so that your organization can thrive in these rapidly changing times. You will learn to attend to "the operating system". You will learn the importance of balance, cleansing, and nourishing in a way similar to the holistic approach to the health of the human body of balancing, cleansing, and nourishing. Every organism including every organization has within it the blueprint for its own health. There is a path, through cleansing, balancing and nourishing, to find it.
Your learning from this experiential, interactive workshop will assist you in exploring the state of health of your organization from a holistic organizational growth perspective and in developing your own prescription towards achieving and maintaining a healthy organization in these rapidly changing times.
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- A practical holistic diagnostic framework for looking at your own organization
- A practical, holistic framework for achieving and maintaining long-term organizational health
- Knowledge of how to increase the capacity of your organization to work with these rapidly changing times
- A completed diagnosis of your organization, from your perspective (or from the perspective of your Management Team/Board if you attend together)
- And . . . An understanding of the importance of relationships, that are based on genuine contact, to achieve results beyond your expectations
Genuine Contact™ is a Trademark of the Genuine Contact Co-Owners Group Inc.